roctaiwan nettreeinc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:48:09 PDT 2009
correction. it seems like my pg_hba.conf are located at 4 places.
it must has somthing to do with the initialization steps I did following a
article on web. (usr/bin/initdb)

This makes me think. to do initdb on /data folder is this a MUST do steps or
it's just not necessary? because many articles on well know websites didn't
even mention this step. I wonder what this is for.