Aleksander Kmetec aleksander.kmetec at intera.si
Mon Jul 6 18:10:54 PDT 2009
Hi,

Aleksander Kmetec wrote:
> in the past that are missing. Unfortunately I can't determine if they
> were all made during the same transaction or not.

I have now performed some additional checks and it turns out that all the changes have indeed most likely been performed
inside a single transaction by a script which performs daily imports from an external database.

This script can sometimes take hours to complete (it's heavily throttled in order to have minimum impact on performance)
and it also deletes many rows only to replace them with exact same ones.

Could either of this have caused a whole transaction to disappear from replication?

Regards,
Aleksander