Gordon Shannon gordo169 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 14:49:36 PDT 2009
We are getting some new hardware and I am considering moving from 8.3.7 to
8.4, which requires Slony 2.0.2.  (Linux/Dell/64-bit).  We have a pretty
simple cluster with one origin and 2 receivers. We are somewhat
risk-tolerant and tend to be early adopters.

However, if anyone has any input on whether upgrading a production system
now is a good or bad idea, I would like to hear it.  I don't have a good
sense as to how stable 2.0.2 with 8.4 is.

Thanks!