Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Fri Jan 16 15:07:33 PST 2009
"Troy Wolf" <troy at troywolf.com> writes:
> The BUG, I believe, has something to do with Slony closing the file
> handle or otherwise losing access to the file when he hits the wait
> condition. There is nothing, in reality, wrong with that tmp file--no
> other reason Slony is unable to write to it.

I do recall that we found an bug of a similar *sort* of nature with
log shipping where the slon was getting rather confused when there
were multiple nodes as it only had one file handle for accessing the
archive files, and [mumble, mumble, something about multithreading]
led to that file handle getting lost.

How many nodes have you got?  Just two?  Or more?
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/nonrdbms.html