Glyn Astill glynastill at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 05:12:49 PST 2009
----- Original Message ----

> From: Michael Weber <dr.michi at gmail.com>

> I think I have a hint. I have 3 nodes, but only 2 under my control. So
> I tried to do the update only on nodes 1 & 2, and leave the node 3 out
> for now (I misspelled the hostname3 in the config so that it does not
> get connected to).

That sound's like it, all slony versions need to be the same across all nodes afaik.

And that error message is coming from node 3, I bet if you run "select _st1.getModuleVersion();" on node 3 it'll say 1.2.11

This possibly explains why the error message displayed is in remoteListenThread_3

> But I guess that is not enough. I will now try to get the node3
> updated also, it should not matter if postgres is a different version,
> right?

Postgres versions can be different, slony and it's schemas cannot.