marco perugini m.perugini at 4it.it
Mon Jan 12 10:17:12 PST 2009
hi list!
i'm trying to set up an HA database cluster so designed: there are two
[master/slave] redundant servers with postgres and drbd managed by
heartbeat in crm mode. it works very well but now i've to replicate the
db to another similar db cluster to achieve a shadow/readonly copy. i
guess slony-I is the answer to my problem but i don't know if an ocf to
manage this already exists. does anyone know it? does anyone set up
something like this?

my sw scenario's:
centOS 5.2
heartbeat 2.1.4
drbd82-8.2.6
postgresql 8.3.5
slonyI-2.0.0

i'm both an english newbie and a heartbeat newbie.. so i'm sorry..
thanks in advance for feedback!

marco