tamanna madaan tamanna.madan at globallogic.com
Fri Dec 18 11:02:01 PST 2009
Hi All

I am using postgres-8.1.2 and slony-1.1.5 for replication.
I have 1 master and 1 slave in my cluster.
Sometimes I see problem of missing logtriggers and denyaccess triggers
on master table and slave tables respectively. Replication don't take place=
 in that =

state though systems are properly shown as master and slave.
This problem is resolved by dropping the schema used by slony on both the s=
ystems an =

then recreating the schema. =

I want to know what could be the root cause of logtriggers/denyaccess
triggers getting removed from the tables.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Tamanna