damien clochard damien at dalibo.info
Sat Aug 22 00:43:58 PDT 2009
Hi !

As i said 6 months ago, it is impossible to checkout the slony's website
CVS :

$ export CVSROOT=":pserver:anonymous at main.slony.info:/slony1"
$ cvs co slony1-www/
cvs checkout: Updating slony1-www
cvs checkout: failed to create lock directory for `/slony1/slony1-www'
(/slony1/slony1-www/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs checkout: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/slony1/slony1-www'
cvs [checkout aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Am i doing something wrong ? Is there a reason for not giving public
access to this repository ? Maybe the CVS is not used anymore ? If this
is a problem, what can i do to help ?

Anyway we're currently preparing to release the french translation of
the slony documentation. We want to publish this on a specific website (
www.slony.fr ). From our perspective the best thing to do is to
translate the current website. Maintaining a translation without CVS
access is long and painful. That's why we'd like to have the ability to
check-out slony1-www repository.

--
damien