Jaime Casanova jcasanov at systemguards.com.ec
Tue Aug 18 09:17:36 PDT 2009
On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Jason
Culverhouse<jason at merchantcircle.com> wrote:

> I restarted all the slony on each of the nodes and when I restarted the
> master the log switched correctly

ok, the real problem here was that the slon daemon were down...
probably the first thing i should check, it seems like the slon daemon
were down for 11 days (don't look at me that way, i have just arrived
yesterday here ;)...

when i restart the daemon it tried to sync but instead of freed space
it start to take a lot more (almost 30Gb in a few hours), the server
almost run out of space so i shut down the slon daemon again.

i think i will drop the replication and start again with slony 2.0.2,
i have to make the change to slony-I 2 to migrate to pg 8.4 anyway

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova