Jaime Casanova jcasanov at systemguards.com.ec
Mon Aug 17 09:59:55 PDT 2009
On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Glyn Astill<glynastill at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]

i forgot to mention it no rows in "select * from pg_stat_activity
where waiting;"

and this query shows (as expected) different results every time i
execute it, but one of those results just a minute ago was 0 rows, so
there is nothing stronger than AccessShareLock hanging in there...
"""
 SELECT client_addr as "ip cliente",
       pg_stat_activity.datname as "base datos",
       case pg_class.relkind when 'r' then 'Tabla' when 'i' then
'Indice' when 'S' then 'Secuencia' end as "tipo relacion",
       pg_class.relname as relacion,
       pg_locks.mode as "modo bloqueo",
       pg_locks.granted as "bloqueo concedido",
       pg_stat_activity.usename as usuario,
       pg_stat_activity.current_query as "consulta origen",
       to_char(pg_stat_activity.query_start,'HH24:MI:SS') as "inicio
consulta",
       to_char(age(now(), pg_stat_activity.query_start),'HH24:MI:SS')
as "edad consulta",
       pg_stat_activity.procpid as "id proceso"
  FROM pg_stat_activity,pg_locks LEFT OUTER JOIN pg_class ON
(pg_locks.relation = pg_class.oid)
 WHERE pg_locks.pid=pg_stat_activity.procpid and
pg_stat_activity.procpid <> pg_backend_pid()
   and pg_locks.mode <> 'AccessShareLock'
 ORDER BY 5, 10 desc;
"""

ideas?