nagaraj shindagi nagaraj.shindagi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 03:29:16 PDT 2009
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nagaraj shindagi <nagaraj.shindagi at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 3:41 PM
Subject: how to make installer slony-I 2.0.2 in windows
To: slony1-general at lists.slony.info

hi friends

i am using postgresql 8.3 along with slony -i , just i am downloaded new
version slony -I 2.0.2, can any one help me how to make installer, i am not
able to understand that readme properly
i am using windows xp
this is readme
This directory contains the Slony-I installer for Windows. To build the
installer, you will need a copy of WiX installed somewhere in your system
path. The installer has been tested with WiX version 2.0.2419 only at the
time writing. WiX may be downloaded from:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/wix/.

In order to build the installer, first ensure that a suitable binary is in
the $SRC\Release directory, then, from the $SRC\Installer directory run:

C:\Slony-I\Installer> make 1.2.7

The version number will default to a value set in the Make.bat batch file if
not specified on the command line. 2 files will be built:

Slony1.msm - A merge module for use in other projects.
Slony1.msi - A Windows Installer package for standalone use.

please help me

regards
nagaraj