Sweta Mulgavker sweta.mulgavker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 23:32:02 PDT 2009
Hello All,

Here is another problem with my replication system .... (I have already had
plenty of them :'( )

I have arround 38 tables and 17 sequences which i am trying to replicate.
The tables addition was smooth but the sequences are not getting added.  >:P

I am getting the following error ....

 PGRES_FATAL_ERROR select "_replcluster".setAddSequence(8, 57,
't_history_serial_seq', 't_history_serial_seq  sequence');  - ERROR:
Slony-I: setAddSequence_int(): sequence t_history_serial_seq not found
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT  "_replcluster".setAddSequence_int( $1 ,  $2
,  $3 ,  $4 )"
PL/pgSQL function "setaddsequence" line 36 at perform

These sequences are auto created  by postgres  which are used by the auto
increment column. I have dumped the schema on my slave. But when I run my
config file

/usr/bin/slonik replcluster.conf

I get the above mentioned error....

So my questions is.....

 1)Do I have to add these sequences in the config file...
    I mean using  "set add sequence "?

Or will they get replicated without mentioning about them in the config
file???

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta.