Don Sasikumar DSasikumar at intelligent-addressing.co.uk
Tue Aug 4 02:00:32 PDT 2009
Hi Peter,

Thanks for replying. I am not using any Slonik script.
I am using pgAdminIII.

When I add tables to one replication set, all the tables get the same ID
as the replication set.
Does that mean if you need to replicate 8 tables, we need to create 8
replication sets to make sure that each table has a unique id?

Regards,
Don