Mark Keisler mark.keisler at motorola.com
Tue Sep 30 12:27:08 PDT 2008
I'm running slony 1.2.12 with Pg 8.2.7 and I occasionally hit a problem
when I need to move a set to another server like so:

<stdin>:7: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR select "_mycluster".moveSet(1, 2);  -
ERROR:  Slony-I: alterTableRestore(): Table with id 84 not found
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT  "_mycluster".alterTableRestore( $1 )"
PL/pgSQL function "moveset_int" line 33 at perform
SQL statement "SELECT  "_mycluster".moveSet_int( $1 ,  $2 ,  $3 , 0)"
PL/pgSQL function "moveset" line 61 at perform

Someone deleted that table at some point and now I can't move the set
and I can't unsubscribe the set.  It didn't seem like I could do
anything at this point besides manually strip out the cluster schema and
start over.  So my first question is if there are any other options at
this point?

Secondly, is there some sort of check that I can run periodically to
make sure a set is still intact so something like this doesn't bite me
right when I need to move a set?

--
Mark Keisler