Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Fri Sep 26 06:11:17 PDT 2008
On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 03:59:12PM -0400, Knight, Doug wrote:
> I have a slony pair that I just started the initial copy. It hit a table
> set where it encountered a fatal postgres error due to an encoding
> issue. After encountering the error, I unsubscribed the table set to see
> if I could get slony to continue with the rest of the sets.

The problem is that the subscribe set event is in line before the
unsubscribe table event.  You could grovel through the Slony tables
and remove the relevant event, but it's sort of a PITA to do.  I'd be
more inclined to start over, making sure that you have compatible
encodings on both systems.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at commandprompt.com
+1 503 667 4564 x104