Jérôme Jouanin jerome at jfg-networks.net
Thu Sep 25 09:14:44 PDT 2008
Ok thanks for these feedbacks.
I've understand important elements :
1 - I can tune store path
2 - logshipping is not adapted for warm-standby-like replication.

Why it seems a good idea to have 10 replicas at the "main" site ? Because
our production consists of several octocore / 24Go to serve 1000 queries /
sec and we have lag time constraint to replicate data <10sec. And obviously
we have backup databases at our main site.