Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Tue Sep 23 09:05:54 PDT 2008
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:29:57AM -0400, Knight, Doug wrote:
> The only Pg.pm I could find on any of my systems was under DBD/Pg.pm.
> Knowing only enough about perl to get me in trouble, where can I get the
> Pg.pm you indicate so I can run this script?

I think it might still be up on pgfoundry.  It's got some clanger
problems in it, note, although I think it should be possible to make
it into a reasonably useful module.  But there's no interest in it,
apparently, because people prefer the DBI.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at commandprompt.com
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/