Dean Liu deanliu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:05:29 PDT 2008
Hello all,

I am following this guide to set up a simple master - slave
relationship between two postgres databases:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2004/12/16/slony_install.html

The only main differences is that I'm using two VMs instead of using
two different postgres instances listening on different ports.

Everything is working great except that it seems when I attempt to
issue the subscribe set command I get an error:  "insert or update on
table "sl_path" violates foreign key constraint "pa_client-no_id-ref".
DETAIL: Key (pa_client)=(2) is not present on table "s1_node".

Any ideas?  I apologize if this has been answered before - I attempted
to scour google for answers and apparently a few have come across the
same problem however have received no answers.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks!
Dean