cheighlund cheighlund at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 09:59:23 PDT 2008
Please forgive me.  I was attempting to set up a second replication set on
another system so as to verify the instructions I was attempting to follow,
and made the mistake of not verifying the information in the configuration
file.  I had assumed, as all databases involved were on the same server,
that it was set to localhost.  It was not, and this is the reason for the
errors I got.  I apologize for bringing this to the list without checking on
that beforehand.