Damián Bakarcic dbakarcic at mecon.gov.ar
Tue Sep 2 08:04:34 PDT 2008
Hi,
 I´m relatively new to slony and I needed help to configure it in order
to satisfy the following conditions:
I have four nodes, 1-4, and two replication sets, A-B. B is a subset of
A. Node 1 is the master and node 2 subscribes to 1 to replicate set A.
Nodes 3 and 4 both subscribe to node 2 but i don´t need them to
replicate all of the tables in set A, only the ones in the subset B.
Am I supposed to create set B with node 1 as origin and only subscribe
nodes 3 and 4 to set B in node 2?. To do this, is it necessary to also
subscribe node 2 to 1 to replicate set B when set A already includes the
tables in set B?.
Thanks in advance.
Damian.