Michael SALOMON michaelsalomon78 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 02:33:06 PDT 2008
Hi !

What you can do to overtook this problem is to store the host name in the
comment field when creating your node:

store node (id=3D1, comment=3D'some_host_name');

Then you just have to query sl_node table depending what you are looking
for:

select no_id from _clustername.sl_node where no_comment=3D'some_host_name';
or
select no_comment from _clustername.sl_node where no_id =3D 1;

Trust me, it helps a lot ;) ;)

michael