Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Thu Oct 2 11:38:26 PDT 2008
On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 01:08:21PM -0500, Jeff Amiel wrote:
> Let's assume my origin is 'gone' (destroyed in a nuclear burst)....I
> have no way to 'dump' the subscriber node?

You do after you perform FAILOVER, because it becomes the origin.
But. . .

> In my case I 'may' have hand-added triggers to the subscriber node (as
> well as origin) at one point without using slonik execute_script.....

You 'may' have a problem, then.  If you want the trigger to be on all
nodes, and disabled on the replicas, then you need to add it via
EXECUTE SCRIPT.  If you want it just on one or more replicas, that is
the purpose of STORE TRIGGER.  I think you need to drop these triggers
and create them the right way.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at commandprompt.com
+1 503 667 4564 x104