Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Mon Nov 24 19:53:56 PST 2008
We are pleased to make a new major release of Slony-I available,
version 2.0.0.

It incorporates numerous enhancements and bug fixes contributed over
the last year or so.

A *major* change is that it is only compatible with PostgreSQL 8.3 and
newer versions.  Several changes were introduced in 8.3 which allow
Slony-I to work in a much "cleaner" fashion.  It now interacts with
triggers and foreign keys in a clean way, which means you may now use
pg_dump against any replica node; replicas no longer have "corrupted"
system catalogues.

There are also numerous other enhancements; see the file RELEASE-2.0
in the release for more details.

Please visit http://slony.info to find the sources.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="linuxfinances.info" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;