Jennifer Spencer jennifer.spencer at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 14 12:51:13 PST 2008
It appears that you are only doing for "select" statements.  Are you expecting "select" to be done on
your replicas?

Slony replicates data, not queries that only display existing data.

If you are doing inserts, updates or deletes of data on your main node, you should expect to see those
changes on nodes 2 & 3.  Are you seeing any insert/update/delete activity done on node 1 showing up on
nodes 2 & 3?

-Jennifer Spencer