Rafael Domiciano rafael.domiciano at gmail.com
Thu May 15 06:29:31 PDT 2008
Hi,

I need a little help.
I just installed Slony-I in my office and it's working great.
But I have a proccess that brings to me the queue of several events of the
enterprise for monitoring, easing the support when something fails.
The queue of those events I get doing a SQL select in determinates tables
that suply me the information.
But in the Slony-I I can't find the table that suply me that kind of
information, and I don't find in the net someone in the same situation.
If someone knows how to do it, I could pay a candy hehehe....

Thanks,

By the way, I am using by know the Log of Slony.

Rafael