Richard Yen dba at richyen.com
Thu May 1 14:52:32 PDT 2008
Hi,

Wondering if I could get an explanation for the design decision to lex
and parse logfiles before applying them to the remote host?  Seems
like overkill?  I'm probably thinking to simplistically, but would it
suffice to simply read in the at_counter and pipe everything in if the
number is correct?

Also, wondering who I need to contact re. some changes to the code I'd
like to suggest?  I had posted to this list last week re. some changes
I made to parser.y and scan.l, and wanted to verify that they are
indeed changes that need to be committed to the repository.

Thanks!
--Richard