Anjali Himanshu anjaliawake at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 00:25:19 PDT 2008
While trying to install Slony 1.2.14 and postgres 7.4.21. I am getting the
folowing errors.

Missing yacc parser.y parser.c
make[2]: *** [parser.c] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/root/Desktop/Downloads/slony1-1.2.14/src/slony_logshipper'
make[1]: *** [install] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Desktop/Downloads/slony1-1.2.14/src'
make: *** [install] Error 2

I tried installing bison. But still, I am getting the same error.