Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Wed Jun 25 12:57:43 PDT 2008
On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 09:20:02PM +0200, Alexander Staubo wrote:

> Are you gusy even reading my original message? I am doing exactly this
> -- I do a "wait for event", then a "sync", then a wait again --
> exactly as described by the Slony 1.2 documentation:

See my other message; that's what I thought.  This is why I think _maybe_
Jan's recent fix could apply.  Have you tried getting the stable HEAD?  If
it changes things, then we have identified the bug.  (I'm especially asking
because it appears this bug has been there for some time, and previous cases
that may have been dismissed as operator error should perhaps have been
treated as a bug report instead.)