Szórádi Ervin szoradi at t-email.hu
Sat Jun 21 04:46:54 PDT 2008
Bill Moran írta:
> "Szórádi Ervin" <szoradi at t-email.hu> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a big question.
>> If I use Slony can I replicate 2 table but other way?
>> Example: 1. server item.table to ---> 2. server and other partner.table
>> 2. server to ---> 1. server.
>> The database name and Schema name is same. (example: Database)
>>

> Yes.  Slony is flexible enough to do this.

How can I do it?

I use slony in windows platform.

I have to create other service or 1 Slony service can manage this 2 ways?
I think I have to create other replication set and configure it.
How can I configure the revers replication set?

What is the most important when a try to set the 2. (revers) replication
set?