Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski at softax.com.pl
Sat Jun 7 05:05:27 PDT 2008
Let's say I have

    ProductionDatabase ----slony----> ReportDatabase

let's say there is a table - say - "events", which gathers some
data over time. Let's also say I need all this data in ReportDatabase,
but only data from last few weeks in ProductionDatabase.

So I'd like to remove old data from "events" in ProductionDatabase,
but would like to keep them in ReportDatabase.

Is it possible to convince Slony to ignore such a DELETE

(yes, I know, everything bad may happen if I later re-add a row
with the key matching the removed row, or do sth similar)