Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri Jan 25 07:13:52 PST 2008
I must be missing something here.  I'll summarize so as to reduce the
size of the example.  I have two sets defined in a config file as follows:

$SLONY_SETS = {

	"avldsSet" => {
		"set_id"       => 1,
         	"table_id"     => 1,
         	"sequence_id"  => 1,
         	"pkeyedtables" => [....],
		"keyedtables"  => {},
         	"serialtables" => [],
         	"sequences"    => [....],
	}

	"nonavldsSet" => {
		"set_id"       => 2,
         	"table_id"     => 2,
         	"sequence_id"  => 2,
         	"pkeyedtables" => [....],
		"keyedtables"  => {},
         	"serialtables" => [],
         	"sequences"    => [....],
	}
};

So then my expectation is that I will need to run the following:

slonik_create_set --config $CONFIG 1 |slonik
slonik_create_set --config $CONFIG 2 |slonik

Because I've defined two sets.  Problem is, I received the following
error when I run the second slonik_create_set:

slonik_create_set --config $CONFIG 2|slonik
<stdin>:16: Subscription set 2 created
<stdin>:17: Adding tables to the subscription set
<stdin>:18: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR select "_mwv_cluster".setAddTable(2, 2,
'public.aaccess', 'aaccess_pkey', 'Table public.aaccess with primary
key');  - ERROR:  Slony-I: setAddTable_int: table id 2 has already been
assigned!
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "setaddtable" line 37 at perform

The table mentioned 'aaccess' only exists in the first set.  Do I
misunderstand the concept of sets or the functionality of the
slonik_create_set script?

Thanks for any assistance.

--
Until later, Geoffrey