Glyn Astill glynastill at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 03:35:06 PST 2008
Actually looking at this again (sorry for posting it on the slony
list), its probably a disk space issue not anything to do with slony,
but I can't see why.

If I try to create a large file on my volume as the postgres or slony
user there is no problem.

And I'm not using disk quotas, "df" shows I have plenty of space, and
"df -i" shows there are plenty of inodes free.