Glyn Astill glynastill at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 16:51:33 PST 2008
Hi Chris,

In that case I shall take a look at putting together a script that
doesn't use the start-stop-daemon. The reason I did use it is I'm
really a novice when it comes to scripts and couldn't think how to
get the PID out of the file easily to do the kill part.

I'll tackle it again in the morning, if you have any ideas then I'd
be greatful.

Thanks
Glyn