Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Wed Feb 27 15:13:07 PST 2008
Mikhail Kolesnik <mike at openbunker.org> writes:
> Hello, Stéphane.
>
> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:18:22 +0100
> "Stéphane A. Schildknecht" <stephane.schildknecht at postgresqlfr.org>
> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> Hey, I should test failover before updating to 1.2.13...
>
> I have some strange periodic problems with 'ACCEPT_SET - MOVE_SET or
> FAILOVER_SET not received yet - sleep' on 1.2.12 and 1.2.13. Looks
> similar to this one.
>
> I should try to downgrade to 1.2.11 and try if my 'move set' problems
> will disappear. Here is the initial problem description:
> http://lists.slony.info/pipermail/slony1-general/2008-February/007445.html

There's something about this that isn't making sense...

I just did a CVS diff between 1.2.11 and REL_1_2_STABLE, and didn't
see anything that ought to have anything to do with this.

I haven't yet done any testing of this case, out of the samples
described; I intend to do so; but it's not making sense that changing
between 1.2.11 and 1.2.13 should make any difference in this...
--
output = ("cbbrowne" "@" "cbbrowne.com")
http://linuxfinances.info/info/rdbms.html