Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Feb 20 06:09:01 PST 2008
Okay, so we have one table that appears to be having a problem in
replication.  The unique thing about this table is that we have a field
that often times is null, yet it has in index as follows:

"tract_order_num_key" unique, btree (order_num)

So, this application has been running along just fine like this for a
couple of years.  Is it possible that the above index is causing the
problem?

The difference between the data in this table on the primary and slave
does appear to be related to rows where the order_num field is null.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin