Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Tue Feb 19 16:44:50 PST 2008
I've restarted my replication on one of our databases from scratch and
all is looking well.  I wrote a script that runs 'select count(*)' on
every replicated table in the database and runs 'select last_value' on
every replicated sequence on both the primary and slave.  The output was
identical.

I'll watch it a bit and update the list as to our progress.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin