Satya satya461 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:30:28 PST 2008
Thanks for the reply. So if their nothing required to change to support
newer version of PostgreSQL, then how frequent are the releases?
I mean, how frequently slony-1 is released if it there are no
incompatibilities with  PostgreSQL?  Is it  like every  3months or 6months
or 12months??

Thanks,
Satya