Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Mon Feb 11 15:56:25 PST 2008
JP Fletcher wrote:

> Do all of the tables in "pkeyedtables" have actual primary keys?

This is the first place I starting looking and sure enough, the table in
the set that was the first table that did not get replicated (esc_class)
does not have a primary key.  What amazes me is there was no error
message, it simply stopped at that point.  My bad, as I didn't catch it
in my logged output, but still, I'm surprised it doesn't give some
indication of a problem.

> If
> not, you need to specify a candidate unique index, under 'keyedtables'
> in slon_tools.conf if you're using altperl tools.  It's also helpful if
> you wrap the CREATE SET and  SET ADD TABLE commands in a 'try' block, so
> that if there's a problem, everything rolls back...

Yeah, we are using the altperl tools.  Thanks for the followup.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin