Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Mon Aug 25 07:08:26 PDT 2008
On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 10:28:52AM +0200, Benjamin Pineau wrote:

> I ran a "VACUUM FULL VERBOSE ANALYSE", and you were right about the bloat
> (I had not complaints about fsm though). But this did not solve the
> problem : the replication delta continue to increase (this node is now
> over 5 days behind master). Well, I didn't dare to run a REINDEX, maybe
> I should have. Or could this be a PostgreSQL or Slony-I bug ?

No, this is a problem in your node.  Did you stop the slon when you
did VACUUM FULL?  (I assume so, since it apparently finished.)  At
this point, I'd drop the node from replication, rebuild it with
REINDEX or just dump and reload, and then subscribe it back fresh.
Check your FSM settings.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at commandprompt.com
+1 503 667 4564 x104