Yi Zhao yi.zhao at alibaba-inc.com
Wed Aug 13 06:48:32 PDT 2008
I have a replaction cluster which works well someday ago: when I insert
a record into master, the slave will get the record.

today, I want to add some other table into it, so I create a new set
like this:
#!/bin/bash

SLONIK=/usr/local/pgsql/bin/slonik

$SLONIK <<_SCRIPT_
cluster name = replication;
	node 1 admin conninfo='host=localhost dbname=bbs user=ya port=5432';
	node 2 admin conninfo='host=localhost dbname=bbs user=ya port=5433';
	node 3 admin conninfo='host=localhost dnname=bbs user=ya port=5434';

	try {
		create set (id = 2, origin = 1, comment = 'Set 2 for replication');
	} on error {
		echo 'Could not create subscription set 2 for replication';
		exit -1;
	}

	echo 'Subscription set 2 created';

	echo 'Adding tables to subscription set';
	set add table (set id = 2, origin = 1, id = 523, full qualified name =
'content.thread_preference', comment = 'nodesc');

	try {
		subscribe set (id=2, provider=1, receiver=2, forward=yes);
		subscribe set (id=2, provider=1, receiver=3, forward=yes);
	} on error {
		echo 'Could not create subscribe and merge for replication';
		exit -1;
	}
_SCRIPT_

but, when the set created, I found that slony became invalidation, for
example, when I delete/insert a record from master, there is no affect
to slave.
(all the trigger created by slony is exist)

I don't know what's wrong with it? I can't get any information from the
slony's log.

can someone tell me what I should do with it???

thanks very much.

regards.
Yi