salman salmanb at quietcaresystems.com
Thu Apr 17 08:54:48 PDT 2008
Hello,

At some point last night, a few of our scripts went haywire and
generated an enormous amount of bogus data. Due to this, slony fell
behind and now there are 13 million+ rows in the sl_log_2 table.

I would like to remove the bogus data that was inserted into the log
table and have come up with a query which should do that. If I stop the
slon daemons, run this query, and then restart the services, will slony
care about the missing records due to the jump in seq numbers?

Is there any other table that I should update as well?