James Tucker jameshtucker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:44:18 PDT 2008
Thanks Andreas,

Yes eventually figured out I could just run a blank sql using execute script
and that appears to have fixed the problem.  I thought perhaps it only
rebuilt triggers for tables modified in the SQL or something tricky.

Thanks very much for the response, I'm interested in what you mean when you
say run it node by node.  How can one run it node by node ? I'm just passing
slonik a script such as

cluster name =3D cluster;
node 2 conninfo=3D"xxx"
node 3 conninfo=3D"xxx"