Richard Yen dba at richyen.com
Thu Sep 6 08:51:36 PDT 2007
Hi all,

I had to execute a FAIL OVER command last night, and I looks like the
command might be buggy?

After executing the command, the subscribe table on the new master
(node 2) had two rows, one signifying that it was the provider for
node 3, the other had a blank provider column and had node 2 in the
subscriber column.  I'm supposing this is expected behavior?

What really concerned me was that on the new master, the denyaccess
triggers were still there, so my entire cluster was essentially read-
only.  Is there a way to remedy this?  Or is there an explanation?

--Richard