Ouray Viney oviney at avaya.com
Wed Oct 24 14:19:22 PDT 2007
Hi All:

	First, I would like to thank Devrim and DarcyB on #slony!  Thank you for your patience and seeing this all the way though to resolution.

	The solution:

	In my bash script that was passing arguments to slonik, I had defined the replication user as "pgsql" when in reality it should have been postgres.  This is what was causing the error related to loading the xxid.so.

	<snippet>
REPLICATIONUSER=postgres
export REPLICATIONUSER
	</snippet>