Henry - Zen Search SA henry at zen.co.za
Thu Oct 18 01:15:17 PDT 2007
Hello all,

I've clicked around for hours, but cannot seem to find the answer (I wish
lists.slony.info had a friggin search facility like any sane mailing
list).

Here's the problem:

Replication is working perfectly between a master and slave.

An automated script which was missed dropped one of the tables which is
part of the replication set.

How can I re-enable replication on that one table?  The slon documentation
is replete with commands to do things, but nothing about how to deal with
this kind of scenario (ie, the table has been recreated, but the
replication trigger [with it's funny arguments] has been zapped).  The row
for this table in _dialup_cluster.sl_table still exists, but I have no
idea how to proceed to get this table back into the fold.

Thanks for the any pointers.

Regards
Henry