Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Wed May 23 14:13:42 PDT 2007
On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 12:32:35AM +0400, Dmitry Koterov wrote:
> Postgres logs are situated on a different machine(s), I run slonik from a
> separate host without Postgres installed.
>
> So, I cannot make slonik to show detailed error messages to the console,
> correct? It seems a little strange, because slonik itself receives such
> messages from the server when it runs a query...

The server will still log the query that caused the problem if it's
configured to do so.  But yes, I think it'd be nice to have some way
of telling slonik "echo all the error messages if you get them".
AFAIR there isn't a way to do that.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.
		--Dennis Ritchie