Victoria Parsons victoria.parsons at streamshield.com
Fri Mar 23 03:29:59 PDT 2007
Thanks for your help. Knowing where the problem lies and that there is
nothing we can do about it before a slony upgrade has at least stopped
our need for investigation into other causes.

Because we are not ready to upgrade slony at the moment we will solve
this with a vacuum full of pg_listener for each database once an hour.
That seems to be keeping our replication under control.

Thanks for you help, I would not have known what was causing the table
bloat without you. I am surprised this has not got anyone else running
with a large number of nodes, hopefully this thread will help anyone
suffering in the future.

Cheers,
Vicki