Andrew Hammond andrew.george.hammond at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 14:16:36 PDT 2007
> > Is there a document anywhere that clearly lays out what the different
> > outputs mean? Heck, even a list of the different types of log
> > statements possible would probably be sufficient. If not, I can grep
> > it out of the source. If there a wiki for this stuff I'd be happy to
> > put it there to get annotated.
> Do you mean like this?
> http://slony.info/documentation/loganalysis.html
>
> That was added to the documentation set (at Elein's suggestion) during
> OSCON 2006 last year.

Yeah, exactly that. Someone on the IRC channel pointed it out to me
moments after posting to the mailing list. Isn't that always the way?

I noticed that a number of things in the document don't quite match
what the code is actually doing in trivial ways. For example there are
no colons after DEBUG2 in the actual output, but they're in the
document. Makes writing filters more interesting.

Andrew