Darcy Buskermolen darcyb at commandprompt.com
Mon Jun 25 20:35:20 PDT 2007
On June 25, 2007 08:04 pm, Vivek Khera wrote:
> On Jun 25, 2007, at 11:28 AM, Christopher Browne wrote:
> >  - Informational things would be logged at level INFO
> >  - Configuration logs  would be logged at level CONFIG
>
> I like this idea too.  Personally, I think that all events up to
> current DEBUG3 that happen on the replica during subscribe should be
> logged at INFO level.
I still have a number of pet peeves about the subscription process, namely
it's lack of a way to guess your progress on large dataset subscribes.  There
is a bit of background on an implementation idea regarding this in the to-do
section of the wiki.

Darcy Buskermolen
Command Prompt, Inc.
+1.503.667.4564 X 102