Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Wed Jun 13 08:53:16 PDT 2007
Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 17:12 -0400, Christopher Browne wrote:
>
>> I have not seen any results of other peoples' testing yet; would
>> appreciate hearing that others were trying out 1.2.10 from CVS with
>> some success (lack thereof is also useful).
>>

> I would like to commit my spec file *after* 1.2.10 is ready in CVS (and
> there is a test tarball around). Please do not release 1.2.10 before I
> commit it -- Slony-I is under review by Fedora people and I expect to
> see it in Fedora RSN.
>
> Regards,

I have seen commits on the spec file even though I haven't yet generated
a test tarball; have you made the changes you need?  Or is there still a
need to wait?

I'm thinking I should tag now, and generate a tarball, now, marked as
being "pre-1.2.10", to ease more testing even before Jan gets to the log
shipping fix that is presently O/S...  I can't do any work this
afternoon, so we might as well have something that's more testable for
now...